Gaia's style can vary from dark, hard, and mood-driven drum and bass, to the smooth and minimal, or energetic dance floor sounds of tech-step, as well as old school, atmospheric jungle. Gaia continues to bring the darkness with her nu-skool break flavor and also has an abstract trip-hop and downtempo collection. Gaia has been billed at a wide variety of events, from regional Burning Man gatherings to small coffee shops, camp-outs, charity events, weeklies, and everything in-between. She has performed as both headliner and support, and has had the enjoyment of playing along-side prominent DJ's including Soul Slinger, Gein, Dj Craze, and Tester to name a few.
Gaia represents 1/4 of the crew Jungle Recon, along with Craveone, Zen2, and Big $paid. Gaia and Craveone host a weekly net radio show, broadcasted worldwide, Wednesday evenings 6-8pm CST on JungleTrain.net. Other affiliations include Street Kings Marketing and Foul Play Records.
Gaia's first nu-skool breaks mix comes correct with dark, dynamic bass lines and her signature seamless blends. This mix features recently released as well classic tracks by top nu-skool producers such as Deep Impact, Dylan Rhymes and many more.
Gaia - Bass Theory Tracklist:
- the breakfastaz - hardknox (control z rmx)
- distortionz vs deep impact - rock da house
- amnexiac - action heroes (transformer man rmx)
- deep impact - six million ways
- w. brooks and d. evans - the angels fell
- unkown - vamped out (white label)
- dj mutiny - the distance
- super fly & shakka - hate my bassline
- soul of man - shak 'em down (dylan rhymes rmx)
- dylan rhymes - nightbreed
- pmt - afro lava lamp (zulu dawn mix)
- vanno feat susanne bentley - the language you need